Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions. You need to agree and abide by these terms and conditions for you to proceed with the course. Please contact us if you have any questions
These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") set out the governance to use the LTS Health Learning Platform.
- By clicking the “Agree” Button when signing up for a course, the user agrees to be bound by these “Terms”.
- All information (including personal information) provided to LTS Health Learning on registration, on creating an account, or while accessing the LTS Health Learning platform, must be true, accurate and complete.
- Subject to these Terms, and to the payment of applicable fees, LTS Health Learning will grant the user a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to use the learning platform.
- Users must familiarize themselves to the relevance and suitability of the course to ensure that it will suit their individual requirements before enrollment is done. Information is supplied through the LTS Health Learning Website. The LTS Health Learning Helpdesk could be contacted, if necessary at support@LTShealth.com.
- The user will only receive confirmation of registration for a course, and be allowed access to the LTS Health Learning platform, once the required payment for the course is received. There might be a delay of access to the LTS Health Learning Platform until the user is formally enrolled into the LTS Health Learning System.
- To complete a course, the user will need a valid email account and access to a computer and the internet. The user should be familiar with using a computer and accessing the internet.
- English will be used as the language of administration, communication, instruction and assessment.
- The user may receive communication by telephone, email or text message from LTS Health Learning representatives for course administration and related purposes. The user agrees and consent to the receipt of such communications.
- Only users who are registered for a course may participate in that course.
- The user may not divulge their username or password to any other person, may not permit any other person to participate in the course on their behalf, and may not impersonate any other person in dealing with LTS Health Learning or access the Learning Platform using another user's username and password.
- Users are prohibited from doing the following: 5.1 Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any software that is contained within the course content or on the learning platform. 5.2 Remove any notice of copyright, trademark or other proprietary right from any place where it is on or embedded in the course content. 5.3 Sublicensing, reselling, renting, lending, assigning, ceding, donating or otherwise transferring or distributing the course content or the rights granted under these Terms. 5.4 Making available copies of the course content on a network server or web server for use by others. 5.5 Using, displaying or otherwise making available the course content, or any other materials, in an electronic format that enables it to be downloaded or distributed to any third party via mobile devices or shared in any peer-to-peer or similar file sharing arrangement, or by any other means. Payment
- When a user registers for a course,(s)he agrees to pay the applicable course fee.
- The user consents to the receipt of an invoice, which shall be delivered via e-mail to the recipient.
- The user must ensure that their invoice number (to which the payment relates) is reflected on the payment. LTS Health Learning will not be held liable if they are unable to locate the user’s payment.
- The user should contact LTS Health Learning in the event of cancelling registration.
- If the user cancels the course after the license to access the learning platform has been issued; a refund of the amount paid minus 10% of the listed course fee will be payable as a cancellation fee.
- If the user cancels the course before 50% of the content has been completed; a refund of 50% of the amount paid will be payable as a fee for accessing the course material.
- If the user cancels the course after more than 50% of the content has been completed; the user will be liable for the full course fee.
- An electronic, validated certificate of completion will be issued on successful completion of the course, which could be added to the user’s LinkedIn profile.
- A validated hardcopy of the certificate can be obtained by contacting LTS Health Learning which will be couriered to the user.
Limitation of liability
- LTS Health Learning will not, under any circumstances, be liable for any costs, claims or damages that the user may sustain or suffer because of registering for and/or participating in any course offered by them which is not relevant, suitable or does not meet the user’s and/or any relevant industry or commercial body's requirements.
- Under no circumstances does LTS Health Learning guarantee the user’s suitability for a course based on the levels of difficulty.
- LTS Health Learning cannot, under any circumstances, be held liable to the user for any costs, claims or damages, if after the completion of a course users are not able to obtain employment or a promotion within their chosen field of study, or any other outcome they may believe completing a course will assist them to attain.
Complaints and dispute resolution
- LTS Health Learning encourages feedback from users, whether it is positive or negative. LTS Health Learning is committed to address the feedback in a timely and appropriate matter.
- If the user wishes to lodge a complaint, LTS Health Learning should be contacted directly.
- Feedback on resolving the complaint will be provided to user.