Laboratory Management in Practice
- 45 lessons
- 20-60 mins per lesson
- 8-10 week duration
- Certificate of completion
- $ 497
- R 6000
- £ 380
Laboratory Management in Practice Online is a 10-week laboratory management course that will provide you with comprehensive conceptual knowledge and the practical skills needed to become a Laboratory Manager. From highly practical knowledge about key management topics, to the soft skills required to take confident action, all content is covered in detail in the specific laboratory context. This course empowers staff with a technical background to transition into leadership positions.
In less than 10 weeks, you will be able to:
- Develop the capabilities required to progress into management.
- Complement succession planning by developing practical laboratory management skills.
- Gain confidence in key management topics, including laboratory finance, quality and people management.
- Deal with complex challenges in a self-assured management capacity.
- Chapter 1: Managing Operations and Processes
- Chapter 2: Managing Teams in the Laboratory
- Chapter 3: Leadership and Change Management
- Chapter 4: Managing Finances
- Chapter 5: Managing Quality in the Laboratory
The Laboratory Management in Practice course develops the capabilities required for staff to become part of laboratory management. You will learn how to apply management skills that have a notable impact on laboratory quality and the bottom line. A significant benefit to the organisation is that this course can aid succession planning. This five-chapter certificate course has been developed primarily for non-supervisory laboratory staff. It includes an innovative curriculum designed for practical implementation. Each chapter is divided into multiple modules that provide important theoretical and practical knowledge.
Laboratories are unique.
With LTS Health's 20 years experience in serving laboratories, and our expertise in education, we have developed a specialist management course for laboratory professionals.
With over 15 years of experience, Olivia Parbhunath brings a deep understanding of key trends affecting laboratories. At LTS Health, Olivia helps laboratories to develop their workforce to deal with the pressures of today and the opportunities of tomorrow.
Andre has a passion for skills development in the diagnostics industry and has been responsible for the skills development of more than 500 laboratory professionals. For over 25 years, Andre has managed training courses across multiple business disciplines.
Course certification and supplements
We provide a verified certificate, backed by LTS Health which can be added to a delegate's LinkedIn profile.
We have created the The Guide to Management for Laboratory Leaders, as the perfect course supplement.
- The Guide to Management for Laboratory Leaders is sold separately
What our graduates are saying...