10 WEEKS | CPD | CEU | ONLINE
Laboratory Management in Practice Online empowers professionals with the technical know-how to transition into leadership positions.
The Laboratory Management in Practice course develops the capabilities required for professionals to become part of laboratory management. From practical knowledge about key management topics, to the soft skills required to take confident action, all topics are covered in detail in the specific laboratory context.
Managing performance improvement is a primary objective of this course. You will learn how to apply management skills that have a notable impact on laboratory quality and the bottom line.
This five-chapter certificate course has been developed exclusively for non-supervisory laboratory staff. It includes an innovative curriculum designed for practical implementation.
What you'll learn from this course
- How to manage laboratory operations and processes.
- How to manage teams in a laboratory.
- How to create a productive work environment with a basic understanding of leadership and change management.
- How to control costs and understand financial management.
- How to manage quality assurance in a laboratory.