In response to high demand, LTS Learning will launch its Lab Management Seasonal Schools globally from October 2018. These will be available at the beginning of each new season, in the USA, UK, UAE and Africa.
Lab Management Seasonal School (LMSS) is a five-day course that provides delegates with the skills to perform optimally in a lab management role. The program for each LMSS features expert guest speakers, who provide insights into the lab's role in healthcare, as well as interactive facilitated training sessions on a variety of laboratory management topics. Various sponsorship opportunities exist for organisations interested in having a brand presence at LMSS.
Lab Management Seasonal Schools
Why attend LMSS?
- Freely share experiences, industry insights and discuss key issues with peers.
- Enjoy interactive, facilitated learning sessions.
- Learn from insightful guest speaker presentations.
- Engage in fun and diverse social interactions daily.
- Unwind and connect at the end of the program with a networking and social event.
Why speak at LMSS?
- Contribute to the upskilling of lab professionals globally.
- Position yourself as a subject matter expert on our global learning platform.
- Gain direct access to lab professionals who would like to transition into a leadership role.
- Expand your reach and recognition as an influencer, and grow your connections and followers.
Why sponsor LMSS?
- Build your brand and promote your business to a global network of lab professionals.
- Benefit from a sponsorship platform that transcends cultural and language barriers.
- Receive additional visibilitythrough branded items and catering (during event) and LMSS media exposure .