LTS is synonymous with performance.
- Position Sales Executive
- Company industry Hospital & Health Care
- Location Work remotely from Northern United Kingdom, reporting to LTS London
- Start date 1 March 2017
From our people to our products, we drive performance excellence with a single aim: to help laboratories move the world forward.
For two decades, LTS has been improving laboratory performance in 35 countries around the world. We have offices in London, Atlanta and Cape Town. LTS Prides itself on its diverse international team of highly talented people.
LTS has established itself as a leading provider of diagnostics performance solutions in the UK and beyond. We are looking to build on our success in this region by increasing our business development efforts in the Northern United Kingdom. This is a great opportunity for a strategic sales leader with a successful track record of sales in diagnostics – and specifically direct sales to medical laboratories.
The successful candidate will be responsible principally for establishing a strong foothold for LTS in the Northern UK diagnostics industry, with an emphasis on selling directly to medical laboratories and winning strategic contracts.
He or she will work closely with the LTS London office and the marketing department to focus primarily on new client acquisition. The role also entails cross-sell efforts and generating repeat sales from existing customers.
- Get in front of prospects and sell LTS Technology and Learning products directly to medical laboratories and laboratory groups, in the private sector and NHS trusts within the Northern UK region.
- Use a selling process that focuses on creating a positive user experience with existing products, as well as driving new product sales to all parts of the customer’s organisation.
- Be the customer expert. You will know everything about the customers’ business, strategy and research needs.
- Develop a deep understanding of client relationships with laboratory decision makers, their needs, and how LTS can provide its Technology and Learning products to support their performance needs.
- Develop relationships with key accounts to maximise revenue and client retention.
- Maintain an outstanding level of product and competitive knowledge.
- Evidence of experience and success in sales in pathology is essential.
- Prior experience working in a B2B sales position where face-to-face customer interaction was essential to meeting sales goals
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in medical, life sciences or medical technology fields will be beneficial.
- Self-motivated with demonstrated strengths and ability to self manage in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, and driving sales to completion with limited direction.
- Ability to effectively work independently in a virtual environment.
- Ability to travel as needed both nationally and internationally.
- Tech-savvy with ability to communicate technical product features effectively and enthusiastically.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
We offer a competitive base salary and attractive remuneration plan based on performance, as well as a group pension fund.
LTS helps laboratories to move the world forward. The work we do helps laboratories improve the health of millions of people globally.
Over the past two decades, LTS has been involved in improving laboratory performance in more than 35 countries around the world. LTS has established itself as a leading provider of diagnostics performance solutions in the UK and beyond. We have accomplished this by providing a unique combination of laboratory performance consulting, technology and learning products.
LTS focuses on delivering results, combining global expertise and local perspective to make a real difference in laboratory performance. From financial analysis to process engineering, LTS is 100% diagnostics focused and fully independent.
From VR lab design to machine learning, we use leading-edge technology to enhance our services and ensure that you can manage and sustain improvements. We developed our PinpointBPS® tool from the ground up, to make a difference in lab performance across five continents. Our Utilization Analytics product helps labs visualise and analyse data like never before.
We transform laboratory performance by equipping professionals with advanced knowledge of laboratory processes, and the practical skills to improve them. We aim to ensure that the next generation of laboratory leaders has the capabilities to manage the laboratory of today and the future. All our courses have been accredited by P.A.C.E., CPD, IBMS and the Royal College of Pathologists, to name a few.